To keep the legal entity in good legal standing MTM maintains the books and records and performs all other necessary administrative tasks.
- Company administration and bookkeeping on a regular basis and, if required, interim statements
- Preparing financial statements
- Filing the legally required version of the annual accounts with the Trade Register
- Arranging for an audit report if required by law or by the client and giving all the proper assistance needed by the auditors
- Payroll services
- Arranging for the filing of the corporate income tax return in close co-operation with the tax consultant appointed for this purpose as well as handling other local matters (e.g. VAT/Wage tax)