Why choose the Netherlands as European location for your international holding-, finance- or royalty company?
The Netherlands has a well-established reputation for international holdings, finance- and royalty companies.
- A large network of tax treaties
- A well-developed infrastructure for bank and financial services as well as transport and communication
- Multilingual workforce
- Stable political climate
- Asset protection
- To gain prior certainty, it is possible to make agreements with the Dutch Tax Authorities on Advance Pricing Agreements (APA) and Advance Tax Rulings (ATR)
- A great infra structure with Schiphol International Airport and the port of Rotterdam
- Incorporation of legal entities are a fast and easy process
The legal forms generally used for setting up an entity in the Netherlands:
- private company with limited liability (B.V.)
- company limited by shares (N.V.)
- cooperative (Co-op)